What we are looking for
→ The review is meant for students, academics and professionals to express their expertise and provide insights on topics or issues pertaining to international politics.
- News-related article (500-750 words)
- Feature article: more in-depth analysis of an event or phenomenon (750-1200 words)
- Opinion-based article: reflect the personality and opinions of the author (500-750 words)
- Columns (please contact the editing team to discuss the possibility of a recurring column) (500-750)
- History article (we would welcome a link to or perspective on contemporary events) (500-1000 words)
- If you want to write a piece on work experience (internship or others), please make sure that your article is on a specific issue or topic rather than on your duties and responsibilities
→ The objective is to make your article both professional and desirable to read, or what we call ‘academic light’.
- Consistent use of British or American English across the article
- Avoid heavy academic style and prefer a journalistic style
- Use subheadings if need be
- References should take the form of hyperlinks (no footnotes, bibliography, etc.)
- References can include reputable media outlets, blogs, academic articles and books
- Provide your full name and occupation in one sentence to be included at the end of your article